GM INSTRUMENTS CLUSTER REPAIR
Don't buy used parts only to have the same failures in the future, have YOUR instrument cluster repaired permanently. Dealers charge $500-$600+ to have your cluster repaired/replaced. Our services save you $$$.$$ and provide a permanent fix and you get YOUR OEM parts .
Copyright 2010: Sayo Speedometers | Instrument Cluster Repair. All Rights Reserved.
Common symptoms include:
- Speedometer displays incorrectly
- Speedometer stops working
- Tachometer needle sticks, jumps, or pegs
- Entire instrument panel fails
The common cause for all these issues is a faulty stepper
motor (XC5.168). The motor was used throughout General
Motors entire production line from 2003 to 2007.
Chevy Monte Carlo
GMC Yukon XL
Cadillac Escalade ESV
Cadillac Escalade EXT
- Gear Indicator Dim or Dark
- cluster intermittent On & Off
To Ship us your cluster Please fill up the repair form